Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Ebay Nail Art Haul


So, I did a little shopping on Ebay a couple of weeks ago and picked up a bunch of nail art tools on the cheap! I definitely recommend checking out Ebay for nail products, just be sure that if you are looking for actual polish that you check out the reviews to ensure that the seller is reputable - it sucks to end up with ripoff brand polish! Check out what I got!










I picked up a pack of dotting tools with all different sized tips, a ton of fimo sticks, 25 stencil plates that work with the Konad stamping kit (although these are not Konad brand), a wheel of metallic embellishments, and a 12 pack of metallic nail tape. I am really excited to try out some new nail art techniques and I will keep you updated on my experimentation!

No comments:

Post a Comment