Tuesday, May 8, 2012

China Glaze - Atlantis

I am back in The Bay after a nice relaxing week in So Cal! Even though we didn't get the gorgeous beach weather that I was hoping for, it was nice to get some quality time with the BF and my family. We did get a couple of nice sunny days and whenever I know I am going to be outside in the sun I like to showcase a neon or a glitter. This time I went for China Glaze - Atlantis, a gorgeous blue-green holo glitter.



Later in the week, I layered Atlantis over China Glaze - Frostbite for a little different look. These pictures really don't do this combo justice as I was using my phone for these pics. The glitter in Atlantis is waayyy more sparkly than my phone was able to capture in this lighting and the holo effect of the glitter still stood out  even in a more sheer application like this.



What polish do you like to wear for a day out in the sunshine?

No comments:

Post a Comment