Tuesday, March 20, 2012

China Glaze - Dorothy Who?

This gorgeous blue sparkler is from a few years back, the Wizard of Ooh Ahz collection in 2009, I believe, but I just picked it up for a friend and, in spur of the moment manis, got the chance to give it a go. Of course. I love it. What can I say? I'm a sucker for sparkles. The base is a cerulean blue jelly with an abundance of blue and silver glitter. It goes on pretty thin, but only took 3 coats to get the opacity you see here. I have, and love, Ruby Pumps from this collection and this is definitely it's amazing blue counterpart. Like Ruby Pumps, it is hard to capture the wonderful depth of the glitter and get a true feeling of how gorgeous this polish is. I also love that, even without a base coat, this polish didn't stain my nails at all! I am going to have to pick a bottle up for myself. Hopefully they still have a few bottles when I get the chance to head back!



Life is better with glitter, don't you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment