Sunday, March 11, 2012

I Have A Problem

My name is Melissa and I have a problem. A pretty polish problem. A neon, pastel, glitter, shimmer, creme, jelly and holo problem. I am a nail polish addict. I change my nail color 4-5 times per week on average. Not only because I am a perfectionist and can not tolerate even one single smudge or chipped tip, but because I am always jonesing for the next color. The grass is always greener so they say, even though green polish is not my cup of tea. If I stick with the same color for 3 days in a row it is an accomplishment that my boyfriend and friends notice and the color is inducted into the hall of fame. By trading professional manicures for the at home kind, as well as finding a shop here in my area that sells salon brand polish at whole sale prices, I can afford to pick up new colors regularly and add to my collection.

Over the last few years, as this obsession has grown, I have relied heavily on the experiences of other bloggers. Their photos and stories have been a constant source of inspiration and a go-to before any trip to the nail supply store. Therefore, I have decided to begin sharing my own experiences with lacquer. Stay tuned for nail tips and polish swatches and, I am sure, the occasional beauty and fashion post.

In the name of love and polish, until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment