Monday, March 26, 2012

Essie - Haute as Hello

Today, I just wanted to share a full mani or the color that I used for the base color in my Turquoise and Coral  reverse french manicure. Essie's Haute as Hello is a bright orangy coral with an almost neon like finish. As I said in the other post, this color does not translate well into photographs. I tried indoors, outdoors, diffused light, direct light, pretty much everything and could not get the brightness of this color to show. You may want to check out this post by a longtime blogger Temptalia, as she manages to capture some of the brightness with her photos, particularly the one with flash. As a polish with a neonish treatment, Haute as Hello dries semi-matte, so make sure you have a high-shine topcoat on hand - Seche Vite, is always my topcoat of choice.This is another color that I love for spring and gets a lot of nail time during the warmer months.




Love and Nail Polish,

No comments:

Post a Comment